September 6, 2005

My Friends: Adisa - Ghetto Chic - Not! @#$%!

Just to bring this to your attention. My dear good friend Adisa Willilams, who I have had...well, for lack of a better word...pleasure...of being in the same class with for a year, has changed. I have observed her (not in the smutty way) transition from, what was, a nice, innocent, quite, young lady, into what is now, a ghetto, loud, far from innocent, market woman. Okay, maybe I am over exaggerating a little bit, but that's the point. The point is, that this young girl came from Hillel Prep, as unnoticeable as can be, and turned into this loud, boisterous...thing.

I mean, come on man. Tell me, how many have noticed it? Even if you don't talk to her, you can still she that's she’s changed. Especially over this summer! See what I am talking about! I am discussing topics of interest with her on the phone and she is talking about how she is going to work voodoo (a.k.a. obeah) on me because I am simply telling the people the truth. A year ago, you could have asked her what voodoo is, she would have been dumb-founded. Now, it's all she's talking about.

I can't even talk to her on the phone anymore, because of the headache she gives me every time. Literally, she is so loud it is not even funny! Especially her none monotonous (sp?) voice. It goes up and down and back up again. And don't even get me started on what she does with the opposite sex. She flirts with every Tom Dick and Harry in the school. A few months ago, you couldn't even get her to look in a boys’ direction, much less talk to one, and now...well, Lord knows what she does with them.

Please help me to do something to tame this wild beast. I am sure we can still rescue her if we all try and put in our two cents, or else I'm afraid...she'll be gone for good. Thanks in advance for your generosity.

Truly,
Duchess Monique

Fine Print: Exaggerations included. We, Monique Arnold, herself and she, do not take any responsiblilty for what is printed on Manosalobra, Inc. We apologize for any inconveniences created. For all claims and complaints please see a telemarketer. No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

3 comments:

/~^~Adidisas~^~\ said...

What the $%#^#@??!!? Yo I always knew home girl was jacked up I told her she wasn't ready for the pot but she stole my precious Mary-Jane any ways. Home girl be jacked up. You Coke head. Go to bed. I would like to say : That is the defenition of exaggeration and it will not be taken lightly. For all further queries (sp) contact my agent Michelle at : 905-7685

moshizzle said...

SEE!?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! Adisa it's true!!! I'm not even like that anymore!!! I changed for da better... U just weird now... u still owe me candy... U learnt that from a show right Adisa...cuz i knoe we don't talk like that... U should tone down and don't be so upsy with the boys... It's NOT good... Wtf is Mary Jane??? I don't understand ur comment....