March 11, 2006

I give up

u know what, i'm done. really, i just give up. i try to pretend like i care and i just can't anymore.(all u ppl shud know what i mean by now) like seriously, i don't know what to do. apparently i "hurt" you and im sorry if i did. really i am, and im sorry to the toehr one too. but u dont understand how much u hurt me. it just seems like nowadays, everything is my fault. before, when i didnt do anything, it was my fault, and now, when i do something, it's still my fault, so i don't know what to do anymore. the amount of stuff u said about me, and the way u hurt me, and the one time i do anything about u ur all mad, it's like, ok then.... and i dont have a reason to be mad? and they say i dont talk to u, but u dont talk to me either, and it takes 2 ppl to have a conversation, so it isnt entirely my fault. but still, well w/e i know 2 wrongs dont make a right, so im just saying that i'm sorry, and i give up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... who dis 4 it's shu kiut...