April 1, 2006

I'm Sorry

okay.. well i'd like to aplogise to the following ppl:

Kevaughn - I'm sorry for writing that post about you and Jermaine. I didn't mean it. Really. It shouldn't have been written and you can hate me for it but I just want to say I'm sorry. I was just angry when I was writing it and never thought about anything. I didnt mean any of it and again I want to say I'm sorry :) Even though some of the stuff you do hurts me, I'm still sorry and even tho we'll nevr be friends again, i at least hope you can accept my apology.

Jermaine - I'm sorry for writing the stuff without even knowing you. Again, sorry.

Chanice - Sorry for saying all those stuff about you (even though you'll probably never read this). I'm glad we're still friends, and I'm really sorry for what I said.

Adisa - Sorry for calling you an idiot etc. and for being mean to you at times with my comments. I don't mean them, you know that. And you hurt me at times too...

Stephanie - I'm sorry for being a bad friend sometimes, and acting like I didn't care, when I really did, I was just in a bad mood. I'm really sorry :)

Sherraine - sorry for being mean to you sometimes.


that's all the bad stuff I can remember doing, if u remember any plz inform me. kk, thanks, and once again, sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so tweet!!